Find out more about ePluribus Media.

Trending on ePluribus Media

Home

conspiracy

Turkish Military Defies Civilian Rule

Michael Collins

On July 24, an Istanbul Court ordered the arrest of 102 current and former high ranking Turkish military officers. The military responded by shielding the officers in locations that made arrests difficult, if not impossible. This provoked the current conflict between Turkey's constitutionally independent judiciary and the military. (Image)

The officers charged were allegedly part of Sledgehammer, the latest plan in a series of military plots and coups by the Turkish high command. The military and its allies were to blow up mosques, churches, and synagogues; then blame these acts on terrorists, Kurdish separatists, for example. In addition, the military planned to provoke the shoot down a Turkish aircraft by the Greek military and down a civilian airliner blaming it on terrorists. Make the jump»

Wikileaks’ Julian Assange and Conspiracy Theories

By Michael Collins

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." Julian Asange, Wikileaks, July 19 (Image right)

John Young was one of the co-founders of Wikileaks. He quickly left the organization in disagreement with some of its policies (CNET). Young was a natural choice for Wikileaks since he's operated a leak website, CRYPTOME, since 1996. His site just released two articles on July 31 attributed to Wikileaks' Julian Assange (me@i.1.org). The announcement read:

"These essays on conspiracies by Julian Assange (me@iq.org) were retrieved today from his website iq.org. The first from the currently active site, dated November 10, 2006, and the second at archive.org, dated December 3, 2006." CRYPTOME - 31 July 2010 (author's emphasis)

Over the Line: Wingnut Pastor Attempts Inciting Presidential Assassination

Hat-tip LordRag of DelphiForums.

From Crooks and Liars, the Reich Wing has finally crossed the line:

That's no longer free speech -- that's incitement to commit murder. I'll bet it also violates multiple instances of the USA PATRIOT Act and a slew of DHS, FBI, Secret Service and other assorted federal and state rules, regulations and laws.

The GOP has a responsibility to rein in the hysteria, and they are instead choosing to bolster select elements while denying any responsiblity. To me, their failure is more than criminal. It's more than a mere oversight.

It's blatant complicity.

The Republican leadership has failed to speak up, to speak out and to quell these lunatics. They refuse to accept their responsibility as leaders. The men and women of today's Republican party are arrogant, self-centered cowards; unAmerican, unChristian, myopic and self-centered hypocrites of the most heinous nature. They were elected by the people in order to represent the public good and act to preserve not only public welfare but also to represent the best of their districts in the halls of government. They are supposed to act with relative selflessness, with integrity and conforming to the rules of decorum. They should be expected to pursue the concept of due diligence in all the ways that they represent their constituents, and the way they contribute to a stronger nation.

They are willfully and maliciously abdicating their roles and responsibilities. They are actively working against the security of the nation, interfering with and endangering the proper operation of government and aiding and abetting those who would do damage to our nation and duly elected leadership.

The GOP -- as a whole -- must now choose: stand up and take responsibility. Take action to defuse the chaos you've been feeding. Do it now, before the whole thing explodes in the collective faces of everyone in the nation -- before some lunatic sets off the spark that acts as the first and last sign of your criminal, treasonous activity.

Stand up now and put out the smoldering fires you've been feeding, before it's too late.

This is a hell of your own making, and only you can save yourself from the inevitable damnation it will bring...and the innocent blood that you'll be responsible for spilling.

"What sluggards, what cowards have I brought up in my court, who care nothing for their allegiance to their lord. Who will rid me of this meddlesome priest?"

-- The Murder of Thomas Becket, 1170,

Eyewitness to History.com

See also: Inappropriate Political Discourse: The Blood of Patriots and Tyrants

Make the jump»

Allegating Arrogance

Photo: State Idiot Asylum © SUNY.edu
:: :: ::
Larry Neumeister/AP: NY judge orders prison for former Refco CEO

NEW YORK - The former head of Refco Inc., blamed for the collapse of one of the world's largest commodities brokerages, was sentenced to 16 years in prison Thursday by a judge who decried the "staggeringly arrogant" greed of white collar criminals.

AFP: French prosecutors seek charges against rogue trader assistant

One of France's big three banks, Societe Generale shocked the financial world when it announced in January staggering losses of 4.9 billion euros at the hands of a rogue trader. .. The bank incurred the colossal losses when it was forced to unwind more than 50 billion euros of unauthorised deals Kerviel is said to have made.

Probably not what they meant when they sought "asylum". . . Make the jump»

Film Review: The Reflecting Pool

Promoted, sd

Film Review: The Reflecting Pool

Joel S. Hirschhorn

Whether you see yourself as a truth seeker, patriotic American, independent thinker or voter, or just someone with bad memories of 9/11, you should make an effort to view The Reflecting Pool, a new independent movie. It is not about 9/11. It is about the credibility of the official government story about 9/11. Though a drama, it is based on meticulously researched facts about 9/11 as revealed in the bonus material on the DVD. Make the jump»

9/11 Truth Manifesto

9/11 Truth Manifesto

Joel S. Hirschhorn

For evidence that America’s political system is a criminal conspiracy, open your mind to piles of new analyses that prove beyond doubt that the official 9/11 story is a lie. Years of a bipartisan cover-up of 9/11 lies make it much more than one horrendous past event. It endures in infamy as a symptom of a corrupt and dishonest government. Make the jump»

Republican Resignations: read 'em as "Redeployments"

Remember when the blogosphere lit up with comments about the resignation of Karl Rove? Rove Resigns! echoed across sites across the world.

But that was too simple. Too easy.

Rove didn't resign -- he wasn't going away. He was being redeployed. Make the jump»

Syndicate

User Tweets

#debt now at 6yr low http://t.co/0ye0KyqU #GOP #TeaParty -> #biteIt #p2 #tlot #tcot #Obama2012 & #Romney wants retrn 2 #Bush #FAIL policies 1 year 27 weeks ago
Found at http://t.co/ENUbHGDg http://t.co/5wgUf1ag 1 year 27 weeks ago
"OMIGOD! It WINKED!" ...ok, that's my captioning fun. Your turn. #p2 #GOP #tcot #TeaParty #Romney #CaptionThis #tlot http://t.co/RU7PaWqZ 1 year 27 weeks ago
MT @MotherJones: SCOTT BROWN CAUGHT ON VID: "Who wd I #stalk?…How abt, uh, probably ... those pussycat girls" http://t.co/Iib2eQF7 #p2 #GOP 1 year 27 weeks ago
RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: basically RT @jbouie: The Onion captures the essence of the Romney campaign: http://t.co/FQw7CnkI 1 year 27 weeks ago