2008 election

Ohio Cyber Security Expert Says 2004 KingPin Attack Benefited Bush - Discussion

Ohio News Bureau's John Michael Spinnelli reports on yesterday's filing of a motion to expedite the testimony of Mike Connell before Ohio's vote next week.

The GOP plan to steal the 2008 election

The 2008 election is coming up fast. In the past 2 cycles, there have been misdeeds both before and after the election which invariably have unfairly awarded the election to the Republicans. There have been names of infamy associated with this: Kathryn Harris, Secretary of State of Florida - Ken Blackwell, Secretary of State of Ohio - and this year, that name is going to be Mike Coffman, Secretary of State of Colorado. Colorado you ask?

We Need More Direct Democracy

Representative government fails when corrupt politicians mostly serve corporate and other special interests. Then it is crucial for citizens to have direct democracy opportunities. This means having the right to place initiatives or referenda on ballots that can make new laws, amend constitutions, recall elected officials, or control taxes and government spending.

Too Old and Brain-dead

Too Old and Brain-dead

Joel S. Hirschhorn

In the over half a century that I have been politically engaged I have never seen such an unqualified presidential candidate as John McCain. There are tens of millions of Americans in their seventies and beyond that have been smart enough to become technology literate, but not McCain, who is unable to even use the Internet. The man has a medical history that makes Dick Cheney look like the picture of great health.

This Week With 'The Presumptive Democratic Nominee' Barack Obama, June 28-July 6, 2008

obama family in butte, montana, july 4, 2008

::

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Since, I am late posting "This Week" and just getting back in town, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. A few things first:

For the Love of Money. The McCains.

cross-posted @ This Week With Barack Obama

john and cindy mccain in bogata, columbia

Now this is how you get the Bush Tax Cuts to work for you.

After reading another juicy joint from politico, we have The McCains and trying to weave through their money thing.

Landmark Supreme Court Win for Liberty Points Way for Dem Victory in November

Iowa. The opening and the closing for Barack Obama.

The Iowa Winners: The Obamas

Barack Obama has taken us on an incredible ride. We are so high, that we are afraid to pinch ourselves because it may not be true. He is about to become the Democratic Nominee. And you want to know the best part about it? We put him there.

This is a 'Change' Election, not a 'Throwback' Election.

cross-posted @ This Week With Barack Obama

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton and her supporters for the win in West Virginia.

Clinton netted 137,410 of the popular vote.

Many estimated that West Virginians would vote upwards or over 500,000 to 600,000, but that was not the case.

The turnout was lower.

Moving on....

Today Clinton will use this West Virginia win for a few fronts.