2008 Presidential Elections

Trailer for Obama 1/2 hour program released to NYT, still no video.

Promoted.  -- GH

I've scoured everywhere for the video but I don't see it. So far all I can find is a screen capture and a wingnut viral video. NYT received and reported on a one minute trailer. It was released to the NY Times last night:

Obama Infomercial, a Closing Argument to the Everyman Mr. Obama’s campaign agreed to provide The New York Times with a minute-long trailer for the 30-minute program. ... As the screen flashes scenes of suburban lawns, a freight train and Mr. Obama seated at a kitchen table with a group of white, apparently working-class voters, Mr. Obama says: “We’ve seen over the last eight years how decisions by a president can have a profound effect on the course of history and on American lives; much that’s wrong with our country goes back even farther than that.”

I'm looking for the video, and will post it if I can find it. Screen capture via Stwriley at dkos:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It has the YouTube logo on the bottom corner.. I guess that means it was up briefly and then taken down? Dunno. But I can't find it there or anywhere. 

Palin Gets the Gift of Low Expectations

Bumped for discussion (and great video) - roxy

Originally posted 2008-10-01 07:15:52 -- updated with Biden/Palin video and bumping for our preparation on the debate tomorrow night - cho

Thinking about tomorrow night's Vice Presidential debate, I realized that no matter how badly, how stutteringly badly Palin does, she's bound to do better than the low, low bar of expectations.