Harry Reid condemns 2,000 Americans to die.

Today Harry Reid announced that healthcare reform will be put off until this fall because - a day after the President of the United States said we had to push to get this through - Republicans asked for more time:

We will do what we can to make sure their concerns are not buried, Reid said.

And in so doing, Harry Reid just buried 2,000 Americans. (pdf).

The Urban Institute estimated that 22,000 adults died in 2006 because they did not have health insurance.

Let's assume that average has gone up a tiny bit and round off to 24,000 in 2009.  Then one month delay in getting health care out to Americans everywhere means 2,000 people have to die so that Republicans can have more time.

More time to do what?  Obstruct health care reform?

I have three words for Harry Reid:

Go Fuck Yourself!

Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi was quoted as saying:

But Speaker Nancy Pelosi later said she’s not worried about such deadlines. 

"I'm not afraid of August," Pelosi said. "It's a month."

Tell that to the grieving families of the 2,000 people you just condemned to death Ms. Pelosi.  I now have three words for you too:

Go Fuck Yourself!

I am going to personally be involved in seeing to it that neither of these heartless creeps ever sits in office again.  What will you do?

No votes yet

Comments

I would not at all put Nancy Pelosi in the same box with Harry Reid. I think she is a tough lady who by and large is doing a good job in touch conditions.

Harry Reid? Well I have a question about him.

I think it is really important to support a grass mobilization to belie the phony polls etc., that pretend to say Americans don't really know what they want.

carol

The one time I actually spoke to her I told her "You go girl!" as she seemed very fiesty and was going to take on the Republicans.

That was before "Impeachment is off the table".

That was before "You got to go back."

That was before she sold out seniors on Medicare Part D.

That was before "The greatest threat to Israel's right to exist, with the prospect of devastating violence, now comes from Iran."

That was before "I'm not afraid of August.  It's a month."